In MEFA Pathway, students will find engaging activities, innovative tools, and a whole host of resources to help them learn about themselves and discover college and career options, all free of cost.
Any student in grades 6-12 can register for a free account and start exploring. Over 25,000 students a year use MEFA Pathway to plan for postsecondary success, and all student information is safeguarded and maintained under secure conditions.
MEFA Pathway works in tandem with MyCAP to help students successfully identify postsecondary options and meet academic and career goals. Students can use MEFA Pathway on their own, or schools have the option to adopt MEFA Pathway as a school-wide resource for all students. School counselors at schools that have chosen to use MEFA Pathway can create an account to access tools and resources to help guide and support students.
- Fun assessments to help students define their own interests, skills, and values
- Information on a wide range of careers, including daily tasks and median salary
- A college search tool, allowing students to find schools that fit them best
- A resume creator to record academics, activities, and work experience
- A scholarship search engine and manager to find and track scholarship opportunities